Work With Me
I'm all about sacred connection.
To see if we're a good match at working together, I offer
complimentary 15-minute phone calls.
Due to COVID-19:
All of my sessions are offered virutually, either video or phone.
I am exclusively scheduling via email, call or text.
Major shifts can happen in one session, however, I've found that the most transformation happens with consistency. This is why I created my
If you have the following day to day issues, I can help you.
It takes commitment and a real willingness to transform your life into a life full of PURPOSE. I cannot wait to meet you and aid you on this journey.
If there is not a time that works for you available, please use the contact form to request another time! Dr. Sarah is flexible and does her best to find a time that works for both parties.
- You’ve done everything “right” but still are not happy/fulfilled
- You are completely provided for, have a beautiful family and life looks
perfect on the outside but inside you feel like something is missing
- You find yourself complaining and blaming others, but deep down that
doesn’t feel good
- You feel as though sometimes your emotions rule over you, you have no
control of them
- You are quick to react to situations around you instead of choosing how
- You feel out of control of your life
- Your life is passing you by and you’re not sure what you even want to be doing
with your life
- Consumed with overwhelm on most days
- Not confident in who you are and what you stand for in your life
- You often find yourself saying, “I’ll do this with my life, when xyz happens”
- Anxiety/Depression/other physical ailment that your doctor can’t seem to
figure out, you have a diagnosis of exclusion
- You don’t know who you are anymore, your family has consumed your life, you
don’t know where you fit in as a separate entity
- You want to be more present with your family
- You’re surrounded by your kids/family but don’t feel like you’re actually there
- Resentment towards kids/husband
- Feeling unhappy, unfulfilled & “crappy” mom